Tuesday 10 January 2012

Well it's different...

I had a bash at the card that I didn't get chance to start at the class. It turned out OK but different to how it was supposed to look! I'd uploaded the picture I had taken in the class to the laptop and deleted it from my phone, and me being me I couldn't be a*$%d to turn the lappy on just to look at a picture so I improvised...

It's not that different really, I just had the double sided papers the wrong way round, didn't punch the edges and I had no idea what to do with the black plastic string so I left it off.

What it should look like...


What it does look like...



It's not that different is it??? Oh and I just love the flower!

(A close up just for me cos I can lol)

No luck with the early night tonight, will try that one again tomoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment