Saturday 7 January 2012

I did it!!!

My head behaved it's self on Thursday and I made it to the craft class!!! YAY!

I was really nervous about going as I'm not one for doing things alone, in fact Wednesday night all I did was dream about going, that's how much it was playing on my mind, but positive thinking and a few deep breaths got me through. The tutor and all the girls were lovely and very welcoming, they made me feel right at home and the ladies I sat with were good fun and very helpful, thank you all so much for making me feel at ease xx They made me feel so at ease that I've signed up for a scrapbooking class as well (I know, go me! lol), that will be held once a fortnight on a Tuesday so watch this space...

Anyway back to Tuesday, we had 4 projects to do, 3 cards and a note book. I like all 4 but I have to say the note book is my fave.


  

I didn't have time to start the last card so I brought all the bits and bobs home and I'll have a bash at that when I get an hour to my self.



I had to spend a few mins at home on the paisley card as well cos the time just flew by! Not only for me either, I don't think anyone completed all 4 projects so next week were just going to try 3.



The lady who told me about the class came over and said a quick hello, she had been having a bit of a sort out and gave us all a pack of stamped images she no longer wanted, can't wait to have a play with these...



All in all I really enjoyed it and can't wait to go back!
Oh yeah, and I did my 5/6 as well :oD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment