Thursday 19 January 2012

Happy bday dad!

Ooooops is it really 9 days since my last post??? Must have been busier than I thought!

I have really enjoyed working on the project for my dads birthday and I'm really pleased with how it turned out, especially as I didn't have a pattern or anything, I'd just seen pictures on line and adapted the idea a little. And here it is...


I bought some ribbon and a few buttons but everything else came from my stash. I filled the pages with photos and embellishments and I'm pleased to say dad loved it :o)

He loved his card too...



We all went to The Deep in Hull (one of my dads fave places) and then stopped off for dinner before heading home for Irene's home made chocolate birthday cake mmmm! What a way to round off a lovely day.

Not uploaded The Deep pictures yet but if they are any good I'll be sure to add them.
Right, best jump in the bath and get ready for tonight's craft class, I sooooo look forward to Thursdays now :o)

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment