Monday 9 January 2012

Jam Packed Sunday!

I know I said I wanted to get out and about more, but I didn't mean doing it all in one day...

Sunday Mr Maisie & I went to collect our Christmas present to each other, yes I know it's now January but we didn't get the phone call to say it had arrived at the gallery, it was only when I phoned them the other day to see when it would arrive I found out it had been sat there waiting for us since the Wednesday before Christmas, grrrrr!

Anyway, here it is, our new Doug Hyde, Miss You...


I can't wait to find the perfect spot to hang it, but I may just wait till we next decorate, nothing like that brand spanking new feel to a room and all it's new decorations.

After picking the picture up we went to the local shopping centre, Mr Maisie wanted some bits and bobs from WHSmiths and I needed a new handbag! We got what we needed and then went to the food court for lunch. As always when there, I went to Spud U Like for a yummy cheese n bean combo, normally that's enough for me as they are very filling but a dessert took my eye, the carrot cake looked sooooo yummy I just had to get one for me and Mr M to share! Mr M opened the carrot cake and tried it first, he said it was delicious and I knew by the look in his eye there was nooooo way I was going to even get a taste let alone get a share! I didn't put up a fight, just told him to go get me one all to my self as well and I'm so glad that how it worked out cos it was bloody lovely, one of the best carrot cakes I've tasted, treat your self to one if you can, you won't regret it!

After that it was a quick run around the supermarket and then home. I know compared to everyone else I didn't do much but when your not used to being out and about, well I was buggered, so it was a night in front of the box and an early night, yessssss!

Going to have a bash at the card I didn't have time to do on Thursday this afternoon, so watch this space ;o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment