Saturday 21 January 2012

Out of sorts

I really enjoyed Thursdays craft class this week (as always!) even though I felt a little out of sorts. My vertigo has been playing up a smidgen and I think the lavender we were working with and the heat of the room added to my daft head and I didn't really have a clue what I was doing most of the time! So thanks to all who helped me out xx I can't find the lead for the camera at the mo so unfortunately I can't show off what I made but I really liked all 3 projects, a heart, a gift tag and a card. I hope I feel better for the Sunday class, looking forward to it as well as being a little nervous. 4 hours is a long time out of your comfort zone when you have my head but like I said a few posts back, only I can change my life and to do that, things have to change. Doesn't make it easy though...

That reminds me of a greeting I heard on one of the craft shopping channels the other day, 'If nothing changed, we wouldn't have butterflies', isn't that a lovely phrase! I wonder if I will turn in to a butterfly with all my changes? lol I can hope!!!



Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment