Tuesday 1 January 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW START! (Again...)

Happy New Year!!!

Well here we are again, the start of a brand new shiny new year, I wonder what 2013 will hold for us all?

2012 wasn't really a bad year, if fact it and I started off pretty well (apart from my dizzy head) but it wasn't great. Don't get me wrong I don't want anything big and flash or to have a life/things bigger and better than anyone else but it would be nice to live a little and not just exists if you know what I mean, to have a little something to look forward to every now and again and maybe even a little something to get excited about...

I've just had a look back to my new years post from last year and my goals really haven't changed at all...

 
 
So here it is my new/old list...
 
Things I want to achieve...(Take 2)
  • Get out and about more
  • Take more photographs
  • Craft more (and use stash that I already have)
  • Blog more often (seen as my last post was almost FIVE months ago, this shouldn't be too hard!)
  • Get to know new people
  • Get to bed at a reasonable time

I really am going to try harder but if you see me lagging behind please feel free to give a a kick up the bum ;o)


See ya soon xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment