Monday 13 August 2012

Thank You Sizzix!

Just a quick post to keep my hand in today.

A good few weeks back tragedy struck, the handle of my Big Shot broke, I was devastated! I love my big shot, I use it on almost every project and I just knew I was going to be lost without it. I didn't want to buy a new one, not only due to the cost but because it was a Christmas present a few years back and I'm a sentimental kinda girl.

Anyway, a few days later I was on the Sizzix facebook page and I saw someone ask about buying parts for their Big Shot, it never occurred to me that I may be able to buy a new handle, I couldn't type my request for where to buy my part quick enough! To cut a long story short Sizzix sent me out a new handle, totally free of charge!!! Thank you Sizzix xx so I decided I would make them a thank you card, using my nice new handled Big Shot machine, and here it is...


I really hope Sizzix liked it as much as I did having my machine back!

I also entered it in the Cardmaking & Papercraft Challenge, let's hope I have better luck than last month!

Hmmmm, so much for a quick post...

Toodles xx


No comments:

Post a Comment