Sunday 27 January 2013

Pictures are back!

At last. I can add pictures again!!! :o)

Well, dads birthday has come and gone. We went out for a yummy tea and I think he really enjoyed him self. I had a bash at making the cascade card and although I loved the shape of it, it just wasn't big enough for how I wanted to embellish it so I ended up making a triple easel card but silly me, I forgot to take a picture of it :o(

Seen as the picture feature is back up and running, here's a couple of pics of past projects...

 
Back in October it was Mr M's birthday so I made him this
Angry Birds card (totally from scratch!!!!!) which he loved!!!
 
A birthday card for a friend using the good old
Forever Friends bear
 
Made this one to send a hug for a new friend
 
A thank you card for a very good friend...

...and it's box.

I was asked to make a card for a friends
sisters birthday and this is what I came up with
the recipient liked it so much, she framed it!!!

All tucked up in it's box

This was for my uncles birthday

I'll leave it there for now, I don't want to spoil you! ;o) hehe
Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow!love all your cards Maisie Debs.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sylvia! Sorry I have only just seen your comment xx
    I hope your well and having a lovely crafty weekend xx

    ReplyDelete