Friday 28 October 2011

Beep beep, congrats you passed!

When Mr Maisie came home from work last night he asked if I had anything in my vast card making collection for someone who had passed their driving test as one of his colleagues had just lost their L's (YAY!). All I had that was to do with cars was a vintage sports car and that was far too masculine for a 20 something girlie girl so out came my thinking cap...

I had a look on line for a car template and eventual found a nice simple side view. With the car being simple I knew it could take a 'busy' paper so out came my stash and here’s what I came up with, I just hope she likes it :o)



I'm not 100% happy with the butterfly but apart from that I'm really happy with how it turned out, I even like the oversized wheels as it looks like the car has been 'pimped' lol. I'm just debating now if there is enough 'white' on the card to be eligible for the 'Quite White' challenge over at MTTC, I don't suppose it can hurt to enter again...

No comments:

Post a Comment