Saturday 2 July 2011

Happy Birthday Irene!

Today is my friend Irene's birthday. We had a lovely tea at a local pub with just a little tipple of alcohol (Irene doesn't drink very much at all but I will soon get her round to my way of thinking lol) While we were waiting for our food to arrive totally embarrassed her by singing happy birthday (why do we all get embarrassed by people singing happy birthday to us??) but she soon came round when she opened her presents!

Irene's fave flowers are poppies so a poppy birthday card I had to make!


This is a kilner jar I decorated and filled with her fave sweets, jelly babies!
(Yes a few did escape)

A little box made by my own fair hands containing a small silver poppy charm.

She loved her gifts and the birthday cake I had waiting for her when we arrived back home went down a treat too! So happy birthday Irene, I hope you have a lovely day :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment